Active@ ISO File Manager is an easy-to use software to author, edit and burn CD/DVD-ROM ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 / Joliet standards. You can create ISO images from either existing CD/DVD-ROMs or from a set of existing files and folders.
- Create ISO file from CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- Create ISO image file from set of files and folders
- Extract files from an ISO image file (open ISO file)
- Edit ISO image file
- Burn ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW DL (Dual Layer), HD DVD and Blu-Ray Disc
Command line parameters are supported to automate the ISO authoring/burning process. In addition, it lets you to extract files from ISO images as well as edit ISO content and then re-assemble ISO images.
To simplify and automate the ISO image creation process — all parameters you entered are stored as user's settings. Next time you run the software — previous settings appear in the dialog.
How To ...
- How to create a CD/DVD-ROM ISO Image?
- How to create an ISO Image from a CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc?
- How to burn Source Files & Folders directly to CD/DVD-ROM (by-passing ISO Image)?
- How to burn an ISO image file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray?
- How to edit ISO image file?
- How to extract files from an ISO image file?
- How to mount ISO file as a virtual drive?
- How to register the Active@ ISO File Manager?
- How to automate ISO images burning process?
To register the software for use after the evaluation period has ended, click Enter registration key toolbar button, or choose a related command from the Help menu.
The Enter Key dialog box appears:
- If you have not purchased your registration key yet, click Buy Now! to go to our web site and purchase it online.
- In the Name field, type in your name and Email address for a Personal License or type your company name for a Corporate License.
- In the Key field, type in your registration key, or you may copy your registration key and paste it in this field.
- Click OK.