How to update Windows Burning Engine in case if burning ISO fails?
Updating Windows Burning Engine on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
Optional Windows Update (Microsoft Knowledge Base KB932716) allows you to install the latest version of Windows Burning Engine to be able for Active@ Boot Disk Creator to burn bootable CD and DVD using native Windows API.
Windows XP requires Service Pack 2 to be able to install Burning Engine Update.
Windows Server 2003 requires Service Pack 2 to be able to install Burning Engine Update.
Download and install optional Microsoft Burning Engine Update:
- What are the differences between the Windows and the DOS editions of Active@ Boot Disk?
- How can I try Active@ Boot Disk before purchase?
- How to make a bootable CD? How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD?
- How to boot and run software from CD-ROM?
- What are ISO image files?
- What are the differences between the Active@ Boot Disk Demo and Active Boot Disk Pro versions?
- How is the software delivered when I order?